Re: [orca-list] Great news for blind gamers

Thanks for mentioning the winetricks package. I actually didn't know about that one. I installed the speech SDK using winetricks, and now my Kitchens Inc games speak. They are using Microsoft Mary at the moment, but hopefully I will be able to switch the voice to eSpeak in the games. Thanks very much for helping me bring some of my old favorites back to life.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk