Re: [orca-list] Linux Red Hat 5.6 Accessibility

Hi Louis,

Orca may work with Red Hat 5.6 if you get Gnome installed on their,
but keep in mind enterprise Linux versions are way behind in terms of
the latest Gnome releases so access might not be as good as it could
be using a desktop or PC version of Linux. I'd hav to kno what version
of Gnome Red Hat 5.6 is running to give you a better idea of where you
stand access wise.