[orca-list] ubuntu-12.04 testing results on my netbook

Hello.
I have a netbook with wery weak hardware, like an intel atom cpu and 1 gb of ram. I've installed windows7 on it and it was bluescreening, so I've switched to ubuntu 12.04.
Those are my test results, it's possible that I'll forget about something:

Unity is accessible and works properly, but one bug triggers in some cases that causes key bindings configuration to be changed so that alt+tab and other keys stop working at all, this bug was reported by someone before. The system performance with accessibility is slow or very slow on this netbook, windows was a lot faster. For example, arrowing through the list of contacts in pidgin doesn't give immediate results. Using firefox tends to be slow on this computer, it's impossible to stop speech using control when the page loads or other things like that happen, google especially annoys me. Nautilus wit disabled sidebar and icon view/similar has medium performance, opening a nautilus window is slow, but opening a folder or closing a window is faster than in 11.04 on the same machine, still slower in general than windows7 on the same machine.
Thunderbird works and I didn't discover problems with it.
Sometimes using orca navigation keys works but also produces normal keypresses that go to programs, like insert+u on a laptop keyboard layout but with insert as orca modifier, there are situations where it works but still sometimes writes 'u' to the text field I'm on, that causes flat review to go to bottom, it also happened that insert+t in pidgin worked but was passed to the application. Github with firefox does not work, is extra slow and produces a crash of something, I don't know what it is because orca keys stop working from this point on, restarting orca doesn't help it seems. Orca keys do not work at all and in general in any qt apps including unity2d. Orca does not properly react on writing capital and non-capital letters, it somehow permanently changes the voice to uppercase and stays like that. And, synchronous programs that can have problems with opening quickly can, as it was possible before, make orca impossible to talk although navigation and switching windows is possible it seems, but orca didn't crash for me yet and it's okay.

In my personal opinion starts to be that linux has a better architecture and such than windows in many situations, but it's accessibility is still behind, especially performance-vise. Anyway, this accessibility stack evolves, and I hope It will become better over time.