Re: [orca-list] Linux Accessibility: qt-at-spi 0.2 released

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 04:33:34AM EST, hackingKK wrote:

Wow, this is a great news indeed.
So can we expect a fairly accessible kde desktop with Ubuntu 12.04?
Are we going to get all these wonderful updates into kubuntu?
If not, I guess at least we can have qt atspi bridge into Ubuntu for
running qt apps?

Whilst some bits of KDE may be accessible with the latest QT at-spi bridge, there is no certainty that KDE
will be usable with orca, particularly with regards to keyboard navigation.

Luke