Re: [orca-list] Window switcher script for Orca

Hy Jason,

My script switch between applications, not between one application windows.
You wrote:
"It's slightly better in Gnome 3: Alt-tab presents a list of windows (one per application). To switch between windows within an application it's Alt-key-above-tab-key." I don't understand this. If you hold down the alt key and press TAB key ciclical, possible switching between application windows. Or this is changed? How works prewious this in GNOME2? ALT+TAB key combination switch between application main windows? Unfortunately I unable to try this now in my Precise system, because all general GNOME panels related shortcut keys not working (ALT+F1, ALT+TAB, ALT+F4, etc).

Attila