[orca-list] weird voxin pitch issue when computer gos iin to lock mode

Hello when ever my computer goes in to lock mode you know where it asks for the password to resume if it sits idally?
voxin will change in pitch
when I type in the password it will also stay in the higher pitch,is this a bug, if so is there a work around, if this is not a bug what is going on and how can I fix this? one other thing I am running in to is the volume is louder at that prompt verse desktop mode once I am logged in the volume is softwarewhitch is where I set it is ther to make things the same both a at log in prompt and lockmode as well in desktop mode?
thanks
Hank