Re: [orca-list] Some bugs with perhaps possible fixing in master branch

Hi Joanie, Krishnakant, and all,

My apologies for answering the initial email from Krishnakant without reaching first the end of the discussion.

I understand Joanie's reasoning. Does anybody have one or more accessible clipboard applications that we could try out?

Thanks,

Fernando