Re: [orca-list] Quantal and voxin

I made a mistake.  The command I screwed up goes like this:

Aptitude safe-upgrade

Oh, and make sure you are root before you run aptitude.  In Ubuntu, use the –I flag in the sudo command to get a root prompt.  Like this:

sudo –i

I suppose you can use the sudo command for all the aptitude functions but that’s a lot of typing.

Here’s a wiki page on using Aptitude in case you need it:

http://wiki.debian.org/Aptitude

I know it says Debian but it works just fine in Ubuntu too.  I don’t know why they ever stopped shipping with it out of the box.

Alex M