Re: [orca-list] upgrade firefox in 10.04?

What version of Orca are you running? If you're not up to at least Orca
2.9 then you'd probably be better served by just upgrading Orca. Are you
running Vinux by any chance? If so, I think you can upgrade to Orca
3.1.9-xdesktop with the command:

$ sudo apt-get install gnome-orca