Re: [orca-list] caps lock bug 11.10

Hi there

So I think that means I have to follow these directions:

sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca
sudo apt-get install git-core gnome-common automake1.9 python-json

Now everything here works except the installation of python-json , for which it says that it is not
available, but is referred to by another name, that the package is missing, obsolete, or only available from
another source.

I take it that I need to compile orca like this since the latest version that canonical is registering for me
is something like 3.2.1.

Regards
Justin