Re: [orca-list] latest testing debian version and orca

Robert cole <rkcole72984 gmail com> wrote:
I had this same problem when using the Debian testing rlease under
VirtualBox. I also did a package search on the Debian Packages site,
and I saw that the gnome-orca package was not listed under the
Testing branch. This was only a week or two ago.

It isn't there at the moment, pending the upgrade to AT-SPI 2, which will
allow the latest Orca to be uploaded. I am hopeful that someone in the Debian
accessibility group will have it all done soon.