Re: [orca-list] How to Get and Use Orca Master

You should find detailed instructions here:
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/DownloadInstall
Timothy
Robert Cole pÃÅe v St 04. 01. 2012 v 20:37 +0100:
Hello, everyone.

I apologize for my ignorance, as I have only used the Orca version which
exists in the repositories of distros I have been working with. I would
like to try out and test Orca master, but I am not sure how to get it. I
know that it is in a Git repository. I also know that there are
instructions on the Orca Wiki for getting it. With the Orca Wiki being
revamped (thanks so much, Joanie and any others working on this), are
the instructions there still relevant, or is there an updated set of
instructions for this?

Also...one more question out of ignorance. do I need to install a
different version of GNOME for Orca Mater, or will it work fine in GNOME
3.2? I am still using Linux Mint 11 (running GNOME 2.32, but I am going
to install Linux Mint 12 today (hopefully) so I can finally get up to
speed. Virtualization is great, but (at least in my case) it is no match
to the real deal.

thanks for any help on this, and I sincerely apologize for my ignorance
on this topic.