[orca-list] Some formfields first time difficult handling Orca and Firefox 11.0

Hy,

If anybody using Firefox 11.0B1 version, try testing following page the form fields handling with Orca:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=orca

I experienced some issues, with hopefuly known and reported issues and possible fixing inside with Firefox or Orca: 1. For example, if I using ORCA+TAB key combination to land Components list in bugzilla page, arrow keys first time silent. Orca not spokening the selected component item. 2. If I land the OS combo box, arrow keys are silent, Orca don't spokening and presenting braille the selected item.

Anybody confirming this two issue?
I experienced this two issue with Firefox 11.0B1 release in Ubuntu 12.04, I used Orca latest master version.
I used GNOME3 fallback session.

Attila