Re: [orca-list] gnome-orca: Conflict between orca and pavucontrol

Would the Orca 3.2-xdesktop version work for him?  I have a vm running
Squeeze and I grabbed it from gnome.org and installed it from the
sources in the tarball there.  It worked nicely.  Might his issue have
been resolved on that version?