Re: [orca-list] qt accessibility flags?

Søndag 12. august 2012 22.29.47 skrev Hank Smith:
Hello where do I go to set the qt accessibility glags, and what do I
need to set them to to get kde, and qt apps working?

On Ubuntu most things should work out of the box, make sure that you have
QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 in your environment (check in bash for example).

And make sure that you have the qt-at-spi package installed.

I'd be interested how far you get. Currently the start menu and panel are not
very accessible since nobody dared tackling that task so far. There is a nifty
utility "KRunner" which can be launched by pressing Alt-F2. That should be
made accessible to allow to run programs in a convenient way, but it's not
quite there either.

Cheers
Frederik

I am using ubuntu 12.
I also got the proper log in manager set I did that when installing kde.
Hank