[orca-list] dead links on orca home page

I found one dead link that returns an error 404 in the faq section I think
it was 32.  I was going through the faq file since when orca was started
up I was told espeak was working and that none of its modules expected
orca to be running.  I did also have speakup using soft_synth turned on at
the time and found this situation using orca -t from the command line.  I
set preferences inside orca and then logged out.  I could not log in again
and this is on a debian machine.  Now I'm going to check out accessible
login and see if that has any useful information to provide.

Support your local church or synagogue, worship at Bank Of America!

Jude <jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>