Re: [orca-list] F123.org-sponsored work and Request for input: Braille scrolling and when to route the caret

I'm delighted to learn of F123 and its sponsoring of work on the Orca->Webkit interaction. If this work results in improved usability of Epiphany Browser and Evolution Email, for instance, it is welcome! Should we ever change focus when scrolling html content? Maybe we should always have the focus move only when manually requested? Navigation keys, like 'tab', 'shift+tab', and the keys to move by certain element type should always move focus.

-Dave