Re: [orca-list] Please test master; please provide debug.out's for the pidgin problem

Hi Krishnakant:

On 04/05/2012 01:58 PM, Krishnakant Mane wrote:

I wish some clear understanding of how Calc could have behaved badly if
this commit would not happen?

Calc is emitting quite a few events that, upon examination, are coming
from an app with no name and which claims to be defunct. Thus we have no
way of knowing what script to use. Without the commit in question, we
hand the event off to the default script and start speaking and
brailling things we don't want to speak and braille. And we sometimes
update the locusOfFocus to the object associated with the event. This
leads to additional chattiness when we get non-bogus events.

--joanie