Re: [orca-list] Problems with qt-atspi and Orca

Hi,

Yeah, I thought about that, but unfortunately a virtual machine would
require space I haven't got. I have a 120 GB drive in my laptop and
I'm litterally down to the last GB of free space. Although, I have
external hard drives both are full of audio books, movies, software,
etc. Plus my hard drive is full too. So before I do anything like an
install I have to scarf up at least another $80 for a TB backup drive
to off load some of my stuff. So buy the time I get my next check
Oneric will probably be released, and I'll be updating my primary
partition anyway. Maybe I should just wait for Ubuntu 11.10 final to
be released.

Cheers!