Re: [orca-list] I experience very positive results with new QT Accessibility Bridge related with Skype

Hy Frederik,

Prewious forgot sending my answer with Orca list:
Thank you your answer.
If need help the testing with new QT development version after 4.8.0 release, I welcome try testing development version if a PPA awailable the development version. Future need reporting you the bugs for QT accessibility bridge related, or have a bug tracker this bridge?

I wish you good work,

Attila