[orca-list] With Orca master version why spokening Orca the window title, perhaps tab list name, setting name and state if checking or unchecking a focused check box?

Hy,

Joanie, in Orca master version if I opening for example the Orca preferences dialog, tabbing a check box and changing the check box state with space key, Orca again spokening the dialog title, the label and/or group label, and the changed state, not only the changed state (checked or unchecked).
Look this with Orca preferences dialog with various check boxes.
Why happening this method? This is a gtk3 specific think or a bug for master version? Orca-xdesktop branch version not producing this issue for focused check boxes, if I change the check box state, only check box state was spokened.

Attila