Re: [orca-list] Firefox again

I have experienced similar problems.  I can't seem to get php my admin
to work well with Orca and working within a stock Drupal site which I
am trying to build locally is an exercise in frustration no matter
what theme I have it set to.  It seems to try to jump up to the top of
the page all the time or just plain not go where I tell it to go.  In
the case of the Drupal site, it keeps jumping back to the "skip to
main content" link at the top when I am trying to work within the main
part of the page.  This is with Firefox 7, 6, 5 and 4.  I'm about to
Moin and Joomla.  Workpress seems to work OK.  (These are stock
installations I'm exploring as I expand my skills in creating
websites.)  For now, I'm using Emacs w3 browser with Emacspeak to do
my browsing in Linux.  It's responsive, lag-free and gos where I tell
it to when I tell it to go.  It's one huge limitation is its inability
to cope with Javascript which is what necesitates Firefox.  For that,
I'm back in Windows with Jaws and NVDA.  Orca just doesn't work for me
for any of my browsing needs right now.

Sorry,
Alex M