Re: [orca-list] Libreoffice Calc odd behavior

Hey Tom.

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 15:39:37 -0800 (PST), Tom Masterson <kd7cyu yahoo com> wrote:
I have noticed since I upgraded to Ubuntu 11.10 that orca does not
always show that I have changed cells as I mover around using the
arrow keys.  If I wait a bit and then move one cell and come back it
recognizes the new cell.  I have seen in on at least two different
spreadsheets but can't figure a particular pattern to it.

In order to fix such a bug, I will need to be able to reproduce it. Have you filed a bug in bugzilla against Orca about this problem? If not, it would be helpful if you could do so, including attaching a full debug.out as described on https://live.gnome.org/Orca/Debugging.

If needed I can send a spreadsheet but I will have to a bit of
sanitizin on it.

If the problem only occurs with certain spreadsheets, then having a test case/sample spreadsheet attached to the bug would also be extremely helpful.

Thanks. Take care.
--joanie