[orca-list] Odd behavior in Mozilla apps

Has anyone else had this happen?

A couple of times, I have been working away in Thunderbird and suddenly Orca is reading an e-mail I proofed and sent a couple of e-mails or so ago. Then I will notice that it is reading the information for one e-mail in my inbox, but when I go to the preview, it is reading a different e-mail altogether!

I have also noticed that in Firefox I will go from one web page to another only to have Orca read the page I just left -- or one I left a cuple of links before that...

Today I just opened up Firefox went to one site then opened a new window to compare to another site and...

It started reading pages I had attempted to read yesterday or the day before! In fact, it's been at least a week since I was at the site it started reading in one of the windows... I also remember that I was pretty frustrated in my research on that site because Orca was not reading it properly at all and was making navigating the site virtually impossible.

Could this be some configuration problem om my machine, or is it one of those things that is happening in Firefox and Thunderbird these days that people are working to fix?

Thanks,

Tami