Re: [orca-list] drupal.org

On Tue, 31 May 2011, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:

Regarding the drupal.org site itself, the only problem I have is that I
can't log in with lynx. I suspect that there is a problem with the
cookies sent by the site, i.e. for some reason lynx does not send them
back and so the log in never works.

Lynx can be very picky about the cookies it likes. At least it's easy to see if Lynx is getting them or not by setting Lynx to always ask about cookies.

It's also possible it's a configuration issue on their end, like the domain not being 100% correctly configured in the cookie stuff.

Geoff.