Re: [orca-list] Gnome3, Orca and ArchLinux

Hi,
I was excited to try gnome3 but they made pulse a dependancy, and I am very afraid that I'll install it, make all the necessary changes so that alsa apps can still use alsa, and find that Wine is still affected. I really enjoy having a sound system that doesn't well... suck.
I guess maybe I'm being too hard on pulseaudio, but I really like playing my audio games and pulse makes that not very practacle with the lag. I mean, give a sighted person a video card that introduces a 1 second lag in graphics in games and see the reaction you get lol.
thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/