[orca-list] OT: SMart Phones

Hi Folks

I realize this is somewhat off topic but you are a group of tech savvy folks who have a great amount of knowledge in accessibility issues.

I am looking at the possibility of getting a smart phone. I am considering either an Iphone or one of the Android ones. The question is which has the better accessibility? Leaving out the fact that Android is more open than Apple. I am tired of paying for phones that I can only use a small set of the available features on because most are inaccessible.

Thanks
Tom