[orca-list] An interesting experience with Brasero braille output

Hy,

If I writing CD's with Brasero, default the title bar is always changing. Show how many percentage are finished with CD writing operation. If I request the application title, Orca show the right information. But after short time (I think if elapsed the braille flash time), the braille output is restored with first title, for example 6% are completed the writing operation. The braille output is following if I remember right with restoring:
Brasero application writing DVD (6%)

This is right working method? Of course, if I using the braille flat review operations, I see always right the updated progressbar percent values.
Need report this issue for Orca related, or this working method is right?

Attila