Re: [orca-list] Significant delay when no element is found using structural navigation

Wouldn't it make sense to have an attribute either on or off on a
structural navigation page tbat says either "yes, this page has x number
of items", or "no, this page has zero items", then perhaps have orca
search for that attribute and get its status first then perhaps decrement
the count down by one until it gets to zero once the last item is found,
then quit searching that page for any more items?On Wed, 16 Feb 2011,