Re: [orca-list] Orca Accessible install from live media

Robert Cole <rkcole72984 gmail com> wrote:

As far as an accessible installation goes with Orca, I had a
question related to that. is there a way to go through the Orca
setup, but to not have to log out afterwards?

I don't think so. As I recall, the accessibility registry has to be started
when Gnome is first loaded, and you have to log out and back in so as to have
it all reloaded (this time with accessibility enabled everywhere and with all
desktop components connected to the registry, maintaining the accessibility
hierarchy needed by Orca).