Re: [orca-list] Radios, Youtube and blogs

I'll at least try and address item #2 below.  There is a package
called youtube-dl which will do just that; it is a command line tool
that you can run from the shell and you pass the youtube video's
address and it will download the program and create an MP3 of the
file.

For blogging, I have used an emacs mode to help with reading and
writing to most any blog.  I haven't used it for some while now so
forget some of the more important details.  If you are really
interested, let me know privately as this isn't an Orca thing but I
could look into it further and give you details if you want.