[orca-list] kind suggestion to read chat messages on WEB pages more automatically

Dear core developers of Orca, dear Orca users,

    I would like to initiate A discussion about The following new feature.
As many of us very probably know very well, there are more and more special WEB pages, which are used as A chat rooms. There are even freeware services, which are serving many users as a Internet chat providers. The following hyperlink will move You to The one chatroom, which i have setuped on The everywherechat WEB service.

http://www.everywherechat.com/chatnow.php?defaultRoom=Visually_impaired_system_administrators

The issue is, that Orca and many other screen readers are triing to read The texts on The dynamic WEB pages which are not using Aria live regions only on The user request. So if user will not press arrow keys, Orca and many others even very expensive commercial screen readers will never read new messages automatically. So my kind pleasment is, what about to try think about new algorithm, which would enable visually impaired users to automatically read new chat messages even on The WEB pages, which are not using ARIA live regions such as The WEB page, which i have provided You for The test. You will need The Adobe flash player installed, You will have to click on The onlyone build in Adobe flash object. After this object activation, You will be able to fill out The user name and password, You can type The user name and password what You want.

If somebody know about freely awailable chat room, which is based on The ARIA live regions technology, would somebody provide me The link to this service? Orca is working with WEB pages with The ARIA live regions perfectly, regions can be monitored automatically and user can even manually get The text from several predefined live regions.
ANy discussion about this topic is welcomed.
Aspecially programmers arguments, why it is not possible to make this algorithms on WEB sites, which are not support ARIA live regions. BUt if somebody know about freely awailable chat room with ARIA live regions support, please let me know about it.
Thank YOu very much for Yours discussion.
With kindness regards.
Janusz Chmiel