Re: [orca-list] Alternatives to Mozilla based software

Mallory van Achterberg <stommepoes stommepoes nl> wrote:
Hi,

I've gotten sick enough of framed graphical mail clients, mutt was the
best choice for me.  But I've never printed anything from mutt (only
PDF attachments people have sent me, so I copy those over to another
machine's desktop and have someone print from there).

Why not just save the PDF files and use the lp command, or pipe the PDF
attachments to lp (which I suspect would also work)? I usually just save them
to a suitable directory, run pdftotext, and if I need a print copy I can just
use lp.

For HTML there is html2ps and no doubt other options that I haven't
investigated.