Re: [orca-list] Alternatives to Mozilla based software

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 04:44:13AM EST, Michael Whapples wrote:
So I am now wanting to move away from Mozilla based software, which
for me means finding another email client (evolution is one option
and I remember earlier this year there was a discussion on other
mail clients which I will look through) and also another browser. As
far as I know, webkit based browsers may have some promise at some
point. How is the webkit support coming along for orca? Beyond that,
I can only think of the text based browsers, which I admit I do
sometimes use, but just will not do all websites.

What problems do you have with thunderbird? I am using Thunderbird for a few email accounts here, version
3.1, and Orca 3, with no problems at all.

Luke