[orca-list] Issue with orca 3.0 and combo boxes

Hello,
I have noticed with orca 3.0 that it does not seem to speak the content of a combo box. An example of this is in the gdm screen where one may select the desktop environment to use. The only way to tell what is selected is to select an option and use flat review to see what the combo box is currently set to.

While I have given the example in GDM, I think I have seen it else where in gnome 3.0.

Also for those interested, I was trying orca and LXDE and XFCE4. Currently when using at-spi2 the main issue seems to be this thing where orca doesn't seem to see applications which are started after it. There are of course some other issues, eg. I did not find a shortcut key to open the LXDE menu, some which are known to XFCE which they intend to fix for XFCE4.10, etc.

Michael whapples