[orca-list] A friend had a question she is not on list but asked me 2 ask 4 her

Hello list,

A friend of mine who is using Orca was wondering something. Her question is, is there a setting 2 make Orca
read 1 link, radio button or whatever per line? She noticed that when reading a web page in Firefox with Orca
in Vinux, or in Linux in general, Orca would read 3 or more things per line. For example, it would read 2
radio buttons, and then a regular button. Or another example, Orca would read 3 or more links on 1 line. If
anyone could let me know so I can let her know, we would both dearly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Portia.

PS. on the site:

http://www.dot.tk, u will notice something. When I tried 2 sign up 4 a domain, u will notice that Orca just
keeps reading the statistics. Also, on mail.aol.com, when reading a message, if u go 2 the part that says
date and down arrow from there, I have noticed Orca crashes and u have 2 do a killall orca and restart it.
Let me know if u notice these. Thank u for ur time.