[orca-list] Synaptic package manager problem

Hi there!

In the previous message, i Wrote about my orca problem with the Synaptic package manager.

I got help, and I created the „a11y-sudo“ file, in the sudoers.d directory with the nano text editor.

When I run the Synaptic package manager from the Administration menu, and I enter the sudo password, Orca won't read anything in the Synaptic package manager frame.

But, When I open the gnome-terminal, and set the root privileges with the sudo –i command, and when I type synaptic, and hit the Enter key, orca reads normally.

Is this a bug?

Also, when I install the festival, there is not festival shown in the synthesizer's list.