Re: [orca-list] Gdm 2.32 not that accessible

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:
Sorry for replying to my own message but can anyone tell me how or by
what path at-spi-registryd is found? When I do 'startx' from a normal
user account, X starts and 99% of the time, Orca registers
at-spi-registryd with no problems  Yet when I try and do this with
gdm, I always get now, what I showed in my last message and below here
in this one.

On my system it's in /usr/lib/at-spi/at-spi-registryd
and the file that invokes it is /usr/sahre/gnome/autostart/at-spi-registryd.desktop

You know all about the find command, right? If not, I'd recommend a good shell
book.