Re: [orca-list] PDF with Orca

I actually find that it's a split between weather the -layout or the -raw flag produces better output.  Sometimes, the -layout flag runs one line from the right column, then one from the left, then another from the right and so on.  I'm not sure why, but sometimes the -raw option straightens this out better in my experience.