[orca-list] big thunderbird issue

Hello list,
I have this issue, that I mentioned earlier with pcworld message. I did some research. Whenever I encounter link, using arrows or using tab key, I can't move using arrows or other means - for example by o key to the next object - only the first object is spoken and I can't move anywhere, only using tab key. I'm new here so can I help you to solve this? Can I send you some log files or something like that? which files?
Thank you,
Vojta