Re: [orca-list] does some one know the mozila repository for Ubuntu?

Hi,

On Thu, Mai 06 2010, hackingKK wrote:

Actually I want to try out the stoc build version of firefox from
mozila instead of the one packed with Ubuntu, just to make sure all is
well.
I would also like to try out their build of thunderbird so it is more
important.
Can some one give me the repository for mozila which I can add to my
sources.list?

Do you already know the nightly builds available at
<ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/nightly/> and
<ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/nightly/>?

You may just extract the tar.bz2 archive somewhere and run it directly
from the extracted directory.

cheers

  Henning