Re: [orca-list] Question for you Arch users with Orca

Hi Michael,
I tried doing a mouse click on the screen but it didn't help. Also when navigating the desktop it takes about
5 seconds before Orca reads the curently focused item.
I am soon giving up on Arch since I didn't have this problem the first time I installed this and I don't
think I have forgotten anything and this is not good.
Many thanks,
Christian

On 2010-05-07 at 01:56 Michael Whapples wrote:

Hello,
This sounds very strange, particularly as orca reads its main window but
not the tabs in the preferences. Just to clarify, you mean that the tab
control is not spoken in orca's preferences but other controls are, or
do you mean no controls are spoken?

As for the top panel, there is an issue, not sure if its related.
Basically, when you press ctrl+alt+escape, if you enter the menu from
there then focus gets trapped there (a mouse click anywhere on the
screen seems to help).

Michael Whapples