Re: [orca-list] audio demo of Neospeech and Svox-Pico with Orca/speakup

Hi,
This is awesome! I have an article on my blog about voices. If you would be willing to write a how-to, I can add it to the voices article if you don't have a site of your own on which to put it. I have some webspace too, so I could also host the code that is necessary to make it work.
Thanks
Storm
--
Registered Linux user number 508465: