Re: [orca-list] I found a problem with Navigation Bundle extension and Firefox 3.6

Hy Arky,

Unfortunately this is difficult, because I download this extension in 2008 or 2009, and always copyed my .mozilla folder if I using new system. :-(:-(
Unfortunately I does'nt remember the direct link of this extension.

The extension developer is Rich Caloggero (I look this with extension install.rdf file with my Mozilla profile directory).
I think the old url is similar with following, but this url is dead:
http://people.mid.edu/~rjc

I try search the compressed .xpi file my machines. If I found, I send you private?

Attila