[orca-list] two instances of orca

Hi all.
I have orca 2.30.0 and orca 2.31.4pre installed in my machine.

when my machine is initialized orca 2.30.0 is started because if
something goes wrong with orca 2.31.4pre,  I can recover without problems.

For some time now two strange things started happening.

1: After I login to the orca preferences page appears, although I do not
press any key.

2. After I start orca 2.31.4pre, I hear two instances of orca speaking.

If I restart orca 2.31.4pre, things return to normal.

I'm not sure, but it seems that these problems began to appear after
commit related to bug 611576.