[orca-list] sight village

Hi, Folks

I was wondering if anyone had any plans to exhibit Orca in all its glory
at Sight village. (13-15 July)

It would be a definate boost, and it might get some attension from
possible funders, once they see how good it is, and that
Linux/open solaris isnt scary.

Showing that braille is a question of plug and play, thanks to brltty
(unlike the windows world), and we have magnification, and speech all
out of the box.

It would be good to give people a chanse to play around with general
office/internet browsing/email applications and any other thing that
they might be intrested in, and of course give them a cd to try it at
home.

Question is, who could fund this, and who might be willing to go?

People from the Vinux team, I assume some of you are in the UK?
As for myself, I am in Bath.

http://www.qac.ac.uk/sightvillage/

-Jon