[orca-list] no contracted braille options in orca

On my laptop with the current Lucid and Orca that comes with it I have
options in Orca for contracted Braille.
However after building the latest version of Orca on my desktop which
also has Lucid I have no options at all for contracted Braille when
going through the Braille options.
How do I resove this without having to consider the possibility of
re-installing Ubuntu on my desktop, going through the Braille options
and then maybe rebuilding Orca from the latest source files by
downloading the .tar file for it, extracting it and typing the commands
for building the latest version?