[orca-list] mail and feed reading problem in thunderbird

Hi listers
There are some mails and feeds I can't reallyreadin thunderbird. These are mails that contain links in their text. I can read until I reach the first link. After thatorca refuses to go further down. Pressing tab or any navigation key doesn't really help either. For example. If I press h, the next heading is spoken, but orca doesn't really go there. If I press the cursor keys orca moves for a milli second and jumps back to the link. Interestingly it doesn't happen with all mails that contain links.
I'm using thunderbird 3.0.5 and orca 2.31.4.
Perhaps someone knows how to make the "animals" play nicely together again.
Guenni