Re: [orca-list] ssh X forwarding

Hi,

This is a bit of a pain, to the best of my knowledge neither dbus or
corba is really network aware (plan9 really got this right).  SO, you'll have to get orca running on
the remote machine, and forward speech to your local machine.
Basically setup a speechd / openttsd to use tcp, and port forward from
the remote machine to the local port where openttsd is running, then
start orca pointing it at the port on the remote machine for where to
find a openttsd.  I've never personally bothered to make this work,
but I'd be really interested to see if it does (it really should) so
feel free to ask for details / help / whatever.  I've just never found
something I wouldn't rather do in a shell.

Trev