[orca-list] extremly impressed with orca accessibility and open office 3.1

Hello all,
I just started to use thunderbird 3.0 and I am nothing less than impressed with its performance (I figured out that the issue I pointed out in my last email was another problem all together).

I just notice one strange thing while reading emails.
I don't get to read the > sign when I am reading a reply to a previous email in the thread.

Is this due to some setting which I must do in thunderbird or is it a known issue in Orca?

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.